|January 31, 2022-March 11, 2022||Student/Counselor Registration Meetings||English Classes|
|Within 48 Hours of Registration Meetings||Course Requests Uploaded (Not a schedule)||HAC|
|January 31-March 11, 2022||Window to make course change requests for 2022-23 school year||Contact your school counselor|
|August 2-9, 2022||View Student Schedule||HAC|
|August 2-9, 2022||Make schedule change requests for academic courses ONLY||
(Link on the SAHS homepage)
Below are the ONLY APPROVED REASONS for a change to your schedule; (any other requests will not be considered)
- You are in a class for which you have already received a passing grade
- You are a senior and your schedule is missing a class you need for graduation
- You have a hole in your schedule (missing a class during a period you are on campus)
- You are missing the next course in the progression from a course already taken (For example: You passed Spanish 1 last year, but Spanish 2 is missing from your schedule.)
Schedule changes WILL NOT be approved for:
- Teacher preference
- Class period preference (this includes changing your modified period(s))
- Lunch Preference
- Students who do not meet Honors Criteria and request advanced level courses.
Please note the following:
- Off campus SJRSC Dual Enrollment course will not be reflected on your SAHS schedule on the first day of school
- Class periods and teachers MAY CHANGE through the first week of school, due to balancing of classes, however student course placement will not change.
- Newly hired teachers may be represented by a placeholder on your student’s schedule. These placeholders will include non-instructional SAHS employees.
- Please note that if you previously requested a course change and did not see any adjustments made, then your request was not approved. Do not submit another request as it will not be considered.
- Room numbers on schedules could potentially change on schedules on the 1st day of school.