TESTING INFORMATION AT SAHS
IMPORTANT TESTING UPDATES
- PSAT Scores Are In: PSAT score reports are available online only begining Nov. 30th. Hard copies have not yet arrived, but when they do, a copy will be placed in each student’s cume file. If you would like a hardcopy of your score report, please go to the School Counciling Office to request one.
- ASVAB Sign-up: ASVAB score reports are in. Please stop by Ms. Naughton’s office to pick up a copy.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures for Testing: During testing, all students are sitting every other computer. No more than 50 students are scheduled in our largest testing room. We have 34 students scheduled in our Maroon Lab and 14 in M213. Students are required to wear a mast at all times while moving. When sitting at a testing seat, since social distancing is possible, students do not have to wear his or her mask, but it is encouraged. All items such as pencils and earbuds are given to students as needed and we are not taking them back. Due to COVID-19 we are allowing each student to keep his or her pencil and earbuds. Hand sanitzer is provided in each testing room.
- FSA for all Juniors: All Juniors have been scheduled to take the FSA that they missed last May due to COVID-19. Please make sure your child has checked with his/her English teacher and knows when he/she is testing. This is a graduation requirement and failure to take or pass this test, or pass this test with a concordant score, by Senior year will result in placement in Intensive Reading and students will not graduate. There are only 2 windows to test each year, Oct. 1-Nov. 24th, 2020 and Feb./March 2021. There is no option to test at home. Distance Learners must come in to test if they choose to test.
- Algebra 1 EOC for all LAM students: All students who are currenlty in LAM (Liberal Arts Math) will take the Algebra 1 EOC that they missed last May due to COVID-19 November 30-December 11, 2020. Passing this exam is a graduation requirement. There is no option to test at home. Distance Learners must come in to test if they choose to test.
2020-2021 Testing Dates at a Glance
FSA Writing will begin April 1st and run through April 14th.
FSA Reading and EOC Exams will begin May 1st and run through May 29th.
AP Exams will begin May 4th and run through May 14th with late testing May 18th – May 21st.
Midterm/Final Exams for all grades are January 20th – January 25th. Make up dates will be held January 26th – January 28th.
Senior Final Exams will be mid-May. Exact dates will be published as they become available.
Underclassmen Final Exams are June 7th – June 10th.
Questions Regarding AICE Exam Testing? E-mail Mrs. Bechtle or call (904) 547-8533.
ATTENDANCE FOR TESTING
Before all testing, including retake windows, Ms. Naughton excuses each student on HAC by coding the periods students are to be testing with TB (Testing Elsewhere in Building). This shows teachers the day of testing that they are with her testing in the building. If a student does not report for testing they will be marked as Unexcused.
If students were in class, rather than in testing, students will need to have the teacher from each period the student was marked absent to either email Ms. Naughton or write a note which the student brings to Ms. Naughton stating that the student was in class. Once that is received the Unexcused will be removed.