SAHS Boys Soccer 2022-2023
Please sign up at the following link if you plan on tryout out:
- Monday October 17th, No Activities
- Tuesday October 18th – Tuesday October 25, 4:15 – 5:30 and 3:15 – 4:30 Wednesday
- Pre-tryout skills training. This is optional but highly encouraged, especially for new players.
- This will be a week of ball work and small sided games to be used for pre-evaluation for tryouts.
- Wednesday October 26, 3:15, Fitness Test for Tryouts. MANDATORY. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MET BY THIS DAY; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Soccer fundraising Dinner at Chipotle, 5-9 PM. Please come and bring friends and family, a percentage of sales this night will go towards supporting our team.
- Thursday October 27 – Friday October 28, OFFICIAL TEAM TRYOUTS, 4:15 – 6:30
- MANDATORY for all players. Players will not be allowed to tryout past this date unless they are playing a fall sport. No exceptions. Players will also not be allowed to tryout if they have not completed eligibility paperwork.
- Monday October 31st, 4:15 – 6:30
- First team practice
- Parent meeting via ZOOM, link to come
All FHSAA clearance requirements MUST be met prior to October 17th or players will not be allowed to tryout for the team. This can be completed on the FHSAA Athletic Clearance website.
- Conditioning starts Monday September 19th and will be every Monday – Thursday immediately after school. Please meet at the baseball field bleachers for this. Conditioning is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for all players not playing school fall sports or club soccer. Club players are expected to attend on non-practice days. Club game schedules are encouraged to be shared with coaches prior to tryouts so all in season conflicts are known.
- For schedule and results see MaxPreps.
All Questions can be directed to: [email protected]
Head Coach: Kyle Forson
Assistant Coach: Pat Preuss
Email: [email protected]
SAHS Athletic Director: Quinterrance Cooper
Check MaxPreps for schedule and results.