Ticket Sales: TBA
In order to purchase a ticket, you must have a completed and signed Clearance Form.
- All fields must be signed before a Prom ticket can be purchased/approved.
- All of the criteria will be re-checked two days prior to the dance and anyone who is in-eligible will not be admitted to the dance.
- Prom tickets are non-refundable
- No one will be admitted into the dance after 9pm. Please plan accordingly
- The clearance form ensure that you have: No school debt (clubs, tickets, sports, etc), No Media Center Debt (textbooks, etc), No OSS, Less than 10 tardies since 1/6/17, less then 15 absences since 1/6/17
- Purchase of a prom ticket, does not guarantee entrance into the dance, if clearance forms have not been completed, submitted, and approved. If you are bringing a guest from another school, guest forms must be completed, submitted, and approved as well. Guest forms and clearance forms will be available in the front office.