The ACT/NCR is Non-College Reportable ACT exam that students can take to earn a concordant score for both the FSA and Algebra 1 EOC. The ACT/NCR. This exam is offered twice a year on a schoolday. Any student who participates in this ACT/NCR experience will be granted extra time on their test in the hope that this will give the student a better chance to acquire the necessary ACT Reading score of 19 or an average of the ACT Reading and English scores of 18 to earn a concordanct score on the FSA or the necessary ACT Math score of 16 to earn a concordant score on the Algebra 1 EOC. However, because these accommodations are not officially approved by ACT, results from this test experience will not be shared with colleges or scholarship agencies. It is worth repeating that the ACT scores earned during a non-college reportable ACT administration cannot be used for admissions or scholarship purposes. THIS IS NOT THE ACT TO TAKE IF YOU ARE WANTING TO SEND SCORES TO COLLEGES.
ACT/NCR Information for the 2020-2021 School Year:
- SAHS is offering the ACT/NCR October 6th, 2020,and March 2nd, 2021.
- This exam is offered at school on a weekday.
- The cost is $45.50 and can be paid for through SchoolPay.
- There are no makeup dates.
- If you miss the exam for any reason refunds will not be issued.
- A parent consent form is required in order to take this exam. Please click here for the parent consent form.
- If a Distance Learner decides to take the exam this year, he or she will have to come to school to take the exam as there is no way to take this exam at home.
If you have questions regarding the ACT/NCR, please email our Testing Coordinator, Heather Naughton at [email protected]