All week the AICE Advisory Board will be collecting Diapers and Christmas Gifts for the St. Gerard House. Collection boxes will be in Guidance, outside the Front Office and in room C302.
This Week at SAHS:
MONDAY, November 13th
- Chess Club 8:15 – 9:00 am with Mr. Miska in B232.
TUESDAY, November 14th
- Key Club Meeting 8:40 am with Dr. Baker in G620.
- JV & Varsity Girls Soccer Game 5:30 pm & 7:20 pm vs. Creekside (HOME)
- Chorus/Musical Booster Meeting 6:00 – 8:00 pm in the Chorus Room.
WEDNESDAY, November 15th
- Quarter 2 Interims Published on HAC today.
- Picture make up day today in the Blackbox.
- Key Club 8:30 with Dr. Baker in G620.
- Art Club 8:30 am with Mrs. Smith & Ms. McKean in C311.
- AVID Club 8:40 am with Ms. Herrera in B223.
- Creative Writing Club 3:00 – 3:45 pm with Ms. Kemp in B221
- Florida Public Service Association 3:00 – 4:00 pm with Mr. Rutledge in P-02.
- Flight Club 3:00 – 4:00 pm with Dr. Masson in F201.
- Technology Service Association 3:00 – 4:00 pm with Mr. Mccrary in F300.
- French Club 3:00 – 4:00 pm with Mrs. Scheffer in B238.
- Jacket Prep 3:00 – 4:00 pm in the Media Center.
THURSDAY, November 16th
- AICE Advisory Board Meeting 8:30 am with Mrs. Bechtle in C302.
- Environmental Club 4:00 pm with Mr. Daniello in G615.
- JV & Varsity Girls Soccer Game 5:30 pm & 7:20 pm vs. Fleming Island (AWAY)
FRIDAY, November 17th
- Florida Thespian Competition 4:00 – 10:00 pm at SAHS in PA Halls, C/D/E Halls and Cafeteria.
- 2nd Round Varsity Playoff Football Game 7:30 pm at HOME.
SATURDAY, November 18th
- Florida Thespian Competition 6:00 am – Midnight at SAHS in PA Halls and C/D/E Halls.
- Special Olympic Basketball 8:00 am – 1:00 pm in the SAHS Gym.
- Spanish Class Viewing of West Side Story 3:30 – 4:00pm
Puerto Rico Relief Effort
This Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, the Key Club will be collecting donations to help the Relief effort in Puerto Rico. Students can drop off donations during all three lunches at the table in the cafeteria marked Puerto Rico Relief.
St. Johns River State College
SJRSC will be available Monday, November 6th during all three lunches to advise students about the many degree and certificate programs available. Stop by and learn what SJRSC has to offer.
Boys Basketball Tryouts
Boys Basketball tryouts will be held Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4:15 pm – 6:00 pm in the SAHS Gym. Students interested in trying out must have a current physical along with the FHSAA EL3 forms. For more information please contact Coach Cooper.
SAHS Blood Drive
Thursday, November 9th SAHS will host a blood drive. All donors will receive a FREE OneBlood Fleece Blanket. See Mr. Benyacko in room E503 to sign up. Students age 16 may donate with a parent note and a valid ID. Students 17 and older may donate with a valid ID.
AICE Christmas Diaper & Gift Drive
Throughout the month of November, the AICE Advisory Board will be collecting diapers and Christmas gifts for the St. Gerard House. All donations can be dropped off at Guidance or in room C302.
Varsity Football Playoff Game
St. Augustine High School Yellow Jackets will host the second round of Playoffs at home at Brumley Stadium. The game starts at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $8 general seating and $9 for VIP seating and can be purchased online at https://gofan.co/app/school/FL17947.